Members Online: 0

Total Members: 112
Newest Member: tim1358
View Thread
Shoals Cycling Club » General Discussion » SCC MEETING HALL
 Print Thread
April Club Meeting: 4/12/2014 @ 6:30
floralagator
Saturday 6:30pm - April 12th - SCClub House(http://ridewithgp...es/4030578)
The best part of being a part of the club is the excuse to have a party.

It's a great time to come out and meet the rest of the SCClub'ers for those of you rebellious fringers that don't play well with others.

If you are a recent/potential member, you have an opportunity to meet all these characters you see on Facebook.

Lots of good stuff happening on Saturday.

Many of our Clubbers will be racing the Heel & Crank Duathlon
http://teamrocket...heel-crank
I am sure there will be a lot of bench racing and misremembering the facts going on Saturday night.

Otherwise, Saturday looks promises great weather to rack up a serious calorie deficit on the bike.

Either way, come to the Club House and recovery with the way-too-much grub that we accumulate. It is pretty ridiculous just how much food ends up at the house! Please help eat it!

There isn't a whole lot of club business to discuss, but I have a bit of an update on the future of the Handy ride and maybe a few other things to chat about.

What can you bring?
An appetizer/dessert and whatever you want to drink.
We provide water on tap and some type of snazzy grub.

I promise the focus will be on socializing with only a short State-of-the-Club address

*Please* post up what you are bringing so we don't end up with 5 pizzas. I will update the list below:
Emily Bishop Borden - something Snazzy
later alligator!

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Vitornis
08-20-2017 08:49
Boo!

Larry G
09-06-2016 03:34
2016 Larry's LIVESTRONG Loop details posted in Weekend Rides section. Join us on Sept 24!

shawny mack
02-23-2016 03:15
Hmmmmmm

Larry G
08-26-2014 06:34
Larry's LiveStrong Loop details are up in Weekend Rides section. See you on September 27!

Larry G
08-21-2014 01:55
Larkin Memorial Ride will now be 41 miles (was 50) with less climbing.